Last Modified: September 26th, 2016
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS MAY REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website and in the Crisis Plans (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors.
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website or to Company;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; or
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- For basic-tier Crisis Plans, you may not:
- bypass, disable, or attempt to bypass or disable, the digital rights management technologies in place on the Crisis Plan document;
- make, or attempt to make, any changes, edits, customizations or other alterations to the Crisis Plan document; or modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, sublicense or in any way exploit, any of the content of any Crisis Plan, in whole or in part.
- For enhanced- and custom-tier Crisis Plans, you may not:
- transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, sublicense or in any way exploit, any of the content of any Crisis Plan, in whole or in part.
- If you breach any of the terms or conditions in these Terms, in addition to any other rights or causes of actions that Company may have or take, your limited license to use the Website and/or Crisis Plans automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials from the Website or Crisis Plans and no longer access the Website in any way. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
The Company name, the terms Crisis Playbook and CRISISPLAYBOOK.COM, the Crisis Playbook logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and in the Crisis Plans is made available solely for general information purposes. Company uses reasonable care in the presentation of such information, however we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COMPANY IS MAKING THE WEBSITE AND CRISIS PLANS AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SUCH MATERIALS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CRISIS PLANS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage or other pages on our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Minnesota in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.